Property insurance brokers

Commercial Property Insurance

This type of insurance covers commercial properties such as shops, restaurants, cafes, hotels, industrial units and offices.

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Most insurance policies offer restricted cover when a property has been empty for more than 30 days. Additionally, most insurers will not offer any cover beyond renewal date or to new customers. We have a range of policies that can offer cover for almost any type of residential or commercial property, whether it is empty awaiting sale, being refurbished or is simply between tenants.

Property Owners Liability Insurance

This type of insurance covers buildings or just land, for liability to a third party such as a member of the public being hurt whilst on your property. We currently cover private land, residential associations, lakes, wharfs, private roads, woodland, grazing land, let property, fields, car parks and burial grounds!

Click here for more on Public Liability for Land Insurance »

Residential Landlord Insurance

This type of landlord insurance covers buildings and contents of rented properties for residential purposes such as houses, flats, maisonettes and bungalows.

Holiday and Second Home Insurance

This type of insurance covers properties which are either for your own use, or family and friends as well as let to someone else on a commercial basis.

Get Your Property Quote Now

We offer an online quotation system for most types of property insurance - just complete our simple form below to start the process.

Get a quick quote now

If you would like to know more about this insurance, or are unsure about what policy is right for you, one of our friendly team will be happy to help you.


online discount

Online discount

Buy your insurance
from our website and
get £20 off!*

houses and property

Public Liability for Land Insurance


Public Liability Insurance for building plots (greenfield and brownfield sites), grazing land, woodland and fields.

Public liability for land quotes