Instant office insurance quotations are available for most professions. Our experienced consultants can also quote for home offices and offices which have their own lockable entrance.
What can you cover yourself for?
A typical office insurance policy includes the following cover:
- Loss or damage cover to your office equipment whilst within your office and replaced on a "new for old" basis.
- Public Liability with a £2,000,000 limit. This will cover visitors to your office and your staff while working away from your office for clerical and administrative duties
- £10,000,000 Employers' Liability
Extra cover available either as standard with some insurers, or as an extra charge for others:
- Book debts
- Cost of reinstating documents and computer records
- Business Interruption to cover income and additional expenses (the best type) or additional expenses only (the cheaper type)
- Cover for portable equipment away from the office (such as lap-top computers, PDAs, mobile telephones, and other professional instruments)
- Legal expenses
If you would like to know more about this insurance, or are unsure about what policy is right for you, one of our friendly team will be happy to help you.
Buy your insurance
from our website and
get £20 off!*
- We'll aim to beat your quote
- Unusual quotes catered for
- FREE quotes
- FREE expert advice
- No hidden fees
- UK Call Centre