Commercial combined insurance (factory, manufacturing, workshops)
Commercial Combined insurance policies are available for businesses that have a self-contained unit. This means that although you may share an entrance, kitchen, stairway, toilet etc with other businesses, you have your own room (or suite of rooms) that have their own entrance door (or doors) and can be locked with a 5 lever mortice deadlock with BS3621 standards. All windows must have key-operated locks.
This type of insurance is on a "pick and choose" basis. Any or all of the following covers can be selected, according to your requirements and budget. Bear in mind that the more cover your select, the higher the premium:
- Public liability in respect of visitors to your premises
- Public Liability in respect of you or your employees working away from the premises
- Products liability in respect of goods supplied by you
- Employers' Liability
- Loss and damage to your tools and equipment
- Loss and damage to your stock and goods held in trust
- Business Interruption to cover income and additional expenses (the best type) or additional expenses only (the cheaper type)
- Goods whilst in transit
- Loss or damage to the building that you own or the parts that you are responsible for
- Tenants improvements
If you would like us to supply a quotation, please complete the following form.
Some assumptions will be made. Click here to see what they are.
Buy your insurance
from our website and
get £20 off!*
Public Liability Insurance
PL Insurance for over 200 trades, professions and contractors, including builders, hairdressers, carpenters and decorators.
Cheapest quote or your money back!
That's right! Find a cheaper quote elsewhere and we'll refund your money or match the quote!*
Compare quotes from leading insurers
We've built relationships with the biggest names in the business so we can provide you with great value policies.
- We'll aim to beat your quote
- Unusual quotes catered for
- FREE quotes
- FREE expert advice
- No hidden fees
- UK Call Centre