Self Build Insurance
If you are building a house which you will occupy as your home, you qualify for our self-build insurance scheme. When you are starting your project, you will require insurance cover for your site and the work in progress. We arrange comprehensive insurance policies for self build home projects and are happy to arrange cover at any stage of the construction.
Premiums from just £322.00 for self build insurance and includes all this cover:-
- £5,000,000 Public Liability
- £10,000,000 Employer's Liability
- £30,000 for own and hired-in contractors plant, tools, equipment and portable buildings
- Contractors All Risks
- Pay by Cheque, Debit Card, Credit Card (2.5% fee) or, if the policy is 12 months or longer, by 10 monthly instalments (11% extra, minimum £50 charge) by direct debit mandate
- 6, 9, 12, 15 or 18 months insurance (depending upon circumstances)
- No forms to complete
- Existing structure can be added at extra cost
- JCT 21.2.1 can be added at extra cost
- Underwritten by a major insurer
- Projects in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Quick telephone quotations
If you don't like to complete forms and would like us to contact you, please click here to email us your name and telephone number. If you would like us to supply a written quotation, please complete the following form.
Please fill out the form to obtain a quotation.
Some assumptions have been made. Please click here to see what they are.