Personal Accident Insurance
How would you pay the bills if you had an accident and were not able to work either for a short period or permanently?
What would happen to your income if you ill for a prolonged period and were unable to work?
Personal Accident Insurance is available for persons aged 18 - 65 and would normally cover them in both their personal life and at work. For illness insurance, the oldest age for acceptance is 55.
A typical policy includes the following cover:-
- A lump sum for the loss of your life
- A lump sum for the loss of (or the use of) a limb
- A lump sum for the loss of (or the use of) an eye
- A lump sum if permanently were unable to work at all
- A regular (usually paid monthly, in arrears) payment when totally unable to work on a temporary basis
Premiums start from just £105.00 for the year.
Please fill out the form to obtain a quotation. This form works with Google "AutoFill".
Some assumptions have been made. Please click here to see what they are.