Instant office insurance quotations are available for most professions. Our experienced consultants can also quote for home offices and shared offices.
or call us on
01837 658955 (lines open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
alternatively get us to call you - please click here
What can you cover yourself for?
- A typical office insurance policy includes the following cover:-
- Loss or damage cover to your office equipment whilst within your office and replaced on a "new for old" basis.
- Public Liability with a £2,000,000 limit. This will cover visitors to your office and your staff while working away from your office for clerical and administrative duties.
- £10,000,000 Employers' Liability
- Extra cover available either as standard with some insurers, or as an extra charge for others:-
- Book debts
- Cost of reinstating documents and computer records
- Business Interruption to cover income and additional expenses (the best type) or additional expenses only (the cheaper type)
- Cover for portable equipment away from the office (such as lap-top computers, PDAs, mobile telephones, and other professional instruments)
- Legal expenses
If you would still like to know more about office insurance, or are unsure about what policy is right for you, get us to call you - click here to go to our call back form.
Alternatively we can call you - you can call us 01837 658955 (lines open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)